Safe Delivery Pain Killer Lidocaine, Local Anesthetic Pharma Raw Powder
1. Lidocaine Basic Details
||White crystalline powder.
||Keep in a ventilated, dry and cool place
||designed disguised packing ways, 100% pass custom guarantee
||within 18 hours after payment confirmed
||T/T, Western Union,Money Gram , Bitcoin
||Lidocaine is a medication used to numb tissue in a specific area and to treat ventricular tachycardia.
2. Lidocaine Decription
Lidocaine, also known as xylocaine and lignocaine, is a medication used to numb tissue in a specific area and to treat ventricular tachycardia. It can also be used for nerve blocks. Lidocaine mixed with a small amount of epinephrine is available to allow larger doses to be used as numbing and to make it last longer. When used as an injectable it typically begins working within four minutes and lasts for half an hour to three hours.Lidocaine may also be applied directly to the skin for numbing.
3. Lidocaine Applications
1)Local numbing agent
The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block, and surface anesthesia. Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias; lidocaine, though, has the advantage of a rapid onset of action. Epinephrine vasoconstricts arteries, reducing bleeding and also delays the resorption of lidocaine, almost doubling the duration of anaesthesia. For surface anesthesia, several available formulations can be used for endoscopies, before intubations, etc. Buffering the pH of lidocaine makes local numbing less painful. Lidocaine drops can be used on the eyes for short ophthalmic procedures.
Lidocaine is also the most important class-1b antiarrhythmic drug; it is used intravenously for the treatment of ventricular arrhythmias (for acute myocardial infarction, cardioversion, or cardiac catheterization) if amiodarone is not available or contraindicated. Lidocaine should be given for this indication after defibrillation, CPR, and vasopressors have been initiated. A routine preventative dose is no longer recommended after a myocardial infarction as the overall benefit is not convincing.
Inhaled lidocaine can be used as an antitussive (cough suppressor) acting peripherally to reduce the cough reflex. This application can be implemented as a safety and comfort measure for patients who have to be intubated, as it reduces the incidence of coughing and any tracheal damage it might cause when emerging from anesthesia.
Lidocaine, along with ethanol, ammonia, and acetic acid, may also help in treating jellyfish stings, both numbing the affected area and preventing further nematocyst discharge.
Lidocaine, usually in the form of lidocaine hydrochloride, is available in various forms including:
Injected local anesthetic (sometimes combined with epinephrine to reduce bleeding)
Dermal patch (sometimes combined with prilocaine)
Nasal instillation/spray (combined with phenylephrine)
Oral gel (often referred to as "viscous lidocaine" or abbreviated "lidocaine visc" or "lidocaine HCl visc" in pharmacology; used as teething gel)
Oral and topical ointments, with and without flavoring, respectively
Topical gel (as with aloe vera gels that include lidocaine)
Lidocaine HCl 2% jelly, combined with hypromellose, to anesthetize and lubricate the urethra, etc., for inserting a catheter or instrument
Topical patch (lidocaine 5%), marketed since 1999 in the US by Endo Pharmaceuticals as "Lidoderm" - and since 2007 in the UK by Grünenthal as "Versatis".
Topical ointment (lidocaine 5%) as a temporary reliever of discomfort associated anorectal disorders, such as hemorrhoids, marketed as an over-the-counter product in the US as RectiCare since 2012 by Ferndale Healthcare, Inc
Topical aerosol spray
Inhaled by nebulizer
As a component of a GI cocktail used in emergency rooms
4. Lidocaine Specification
||Fine, white, crystalline, odorless powder
||ABC in Pass
||Very soluble in water, soluble in Alcohol;
insoluble in Ether and Benzene
|USP Reference standards
||USP Tetracaine Hydrochloride RS.
USP Endotoxin RS.
||Not more than the reference solution 0.05%
|Residue on ignition
|Loss on Drying
||Confirms USP 32
You may want to know First :
1. Available: steroid powder, semi-finished oil, sarms, peptides pain killers etc. And all kinds of machines for steroids processing.
2. Parcel : Designed Discreet packing according to different countries and quantity.
3. Pass Custom Rate: more than 99%.
5. Delivery Methods: EMS, DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, Aramex, China/Hongkong/ Singapore/Sweden/Holland Post Mail. All with tracking code. Usual delivery time is 4-7 workdays.
6.Delivery Time: US :3-5 days, UK: 4-7 days, Canada: 3-7 days, Europe: 6-10 days
Packaging & Service:
1. Mass stock, to make sure delivery promptly every day when the payment is done.
2. Having been engaged in this field for years, we have sophisticated and professional logistics department, which can guarantee safe and speedy delivery.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team which is professional enough to provide you a safe package. It also avoid a lot of emergency happen during the delivery so that high customs pass is guaranteed. Unique ways to ship 10grams to 25 kilograms powders(or 100ml to 30 Liter liquids) at one time to your destination.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 24 hours as soon as receiving the payment. Updated tracking code will be provided every other day just for you can hold a palm of your package.
5. Perfect after-sale service: Any questions or problems happened after receiving the product.
Local Anesthetic Agents
Safe Delivery Pain Killer Lidocaine, Local Anesthetic Pharma Raw Powder Images