Sultamicillin 76497-13-7 For Disinfection Antibiotics Pharmaceutical Raw Materials
English name: Sultamicillin
CAS Number: 76497-13-7
Molecular Formula: C25H30N4O9S2
Quality Standard: Corporate Standard
Molecular Weight: 594.66
Packing 5kg/cardboard drum
Traits: Sultarnicillin Tosylate: C25 H30N4O9S2?CH3C6H4SO3H. [83105-70-8]. White to yellow-white crystalline powder, slightly offensive and bitter. Soluble in methanol or acetonitrile, slightly soluble in ethanol, very slightly soluble in acetate, a few insoluble in ether or n-hexane. Melting point 150-160°C.
Uses: Semi-synthetic penicillin has antibacterial effects on pneumococcus, enterococci, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus, flu bacilli. For pneumonia, pneumonia, acute bronchitis, pharyngitis, gonorrhea, intrauterine infection, cystitis, corneal ulcers.
Sultacillin is a compound preparation of sulbactam sodium and becloxacillin sodium. Overcoming the resistance to ampicillin caused by the production of β-lactamase by bacteria, the antibacterial spectrum of ampicillin is maintained and expanded. Clinically used for general infections of the respiratory system and urinary system. Can also be used for sinusitis, otitis media, peritonitis, cholecystitis, meningitis and skin and soft tissue infections. The efficacy rate of sultamicillin in the treatment of gonorrhoea was 81%. The combination of sultamicillin and β-lactamase antibiotics produced a synergistic effect. Shutacillin is effective against a variety of G and G bacteria.
1. Kanamycin enhances the in vitro antibacterial activity of sultamicin against E. coli, Proteus and Enterobacter.
2. Gentamicin can enhance the in vitro bactericidal effect of sultacillin on Group B streptococci.
3. Probenecid can make ampicillin clear in the kidney, so that the plasma concentration of sultamicin increased.
4. After the combination of sultamicillin and chloramphenicol, the effects of influenza bacillus in vitro are different.
Chloramphenicol has no antagonistic effect on sultamicillin at high concentrations (5 to 10 μg/ml). At low concentrations (1 to 2 μg/ml), the bactericidal effect of ampicillin is reduced, but the antibacterial effect of chloramphenicol no effect. When the two drug were combined to treat bacterial meningitis, the incidence of long-term sequelae was higher than when the two drug were used alone.
5. Lincomycin inhibits the antibacterial activity of sultacillin against Staphylococcus aureus in vitro.
6. Allopurinol can increase the incidence of skin mucosal reactions in sultacillin, especially in hyperuricemia.
7. Sultracillin can stimulate estrogen metabolism or reduce its enterohepatic circulation and reduce the efficacy of oral contraceptives.
8. Suluzillin can attenuate the immune effects of live typhoid fever vaccines. The possible mechanism is the antibacterial activity against Salmonella typhi.
9. Sultamicillin is less stable in solutions containing glucose or other carbohydrates (carbohydrates) and cannot be mixed with aminoglycosides in the same container.
Sultamicillin Antibiotics Pharmaceutical Intermediates 76497-13-7 For Disinfecti Images