Food Additives Piperidic Acid Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid GABA
99% Purity Food Additives Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid & GABA
Product Name GABA,Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid
GABA CAS NO. 56-12-2
GABA EINECS 200-258-6
GABA Molecular Formula C4H9NO2
GABA Molecular Weight 103.12
GABA Purity 99%
GABA Grade Food Grade
GABA Appearance White Powder
||White crystals or crystalline powder
||White crystalline powder
||Chemical or IR Method
|Clarity of Solution
|Loss on Drying
|Residue on Ignition
|Total Plate Count
|Yeast & Mold
Gamma-aminobutyric acid, or GABA, is a neurotransmitter that sends chemical messages through the brain and the nervous system, and is involved in regulating communication between brain cells.
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid is a kind of natural active ingredient, which is widely distributed in plants and animals. It is fermented with the internationally recognized Lactobacillus. The purity exceeds 99%. Gamma aminobutyric acid, GABA, as a natural relaxation ingredient, can be used in common food and health food. Besides, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid is also a kind of internationally recognized cosmetics raw material, it is listed in the international cosmetics raw materials directory.
GABA is a natural non-protein amino acid. It is the most important inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain. Having enough GABA in our brain is a guarantee of being relaxed and happy. Lack of GABA will cause the sleeping problem, anxious and tense feelings. Testing brain waves is widely used to evaluate if people feel relaxed or nervous. Alpha waves are linked to relaxation, clear thinking and good focus. Beta waves are linked to stress and anxiety. Clinical trials show that taking GABA can increase the amount of alpha waves and reduce beta waves. So oral GABA can help people feel relaxed and happy.
GABA Main Function:
1. Because of its calming and soothing effect, oral gamma-aminobutyric acid can reduce stress and promote sleep.
2. Furthermore, it is proved by numerous studies that oral GABA can help lower blood pressure and enhance focus and concentration.
3. Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid quickly penetrates into the skin, relaxing tense muscles and reducing small wrinkles and lines. After using the eye cream containing GABA, the anti-wrinkle effects were obvious and observed within 30 minutes.
4. Crows feet and small expression lines on the cheek were significantly reduced. The anti-wrinkle effects sustained for 8 hours, the average depth of wrinkles can be reduced by 12.34% after 4 weeks.
1. It can be used in common food and health food.
2. It is also suitable for anti-aging products for face and body care, the recommended dosage is 0.1~5.0%.
The role of GABA is to inhibit or reduce the activity of the neurons or nerve cells.
GABA plays an important role in behavior, cognition, and the bodys response to stress.
Research suggests that GABA helps to control fear and anxiety when neurons become overexcited.
Lower-than-normal levels of GABA in the brain have been linked to schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
GABA receptors on nerve cells receive the chemical messages that help to inhibit or reduce nerve impulses.
Medications used to treat insomnia, including zolpidem (Ambien) and eszopiclone (Lunesta), work by improving the ability of GABA to bind to GABA receptors in the brain.
GABA supplements, taken alone or in combination with other ingredients, are marketed widely for use in treating depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
While a few small studies have suggested that GABA supplements may help to lower anxiety levels, there is little scientific evidence to support these overall claims.
GABA supplements may increase levels of the chemical circulating in the blood, but there is little evidence to suggest that circulating GABA can pass through the blood-brain barrier and increase GABA levels in the brain.
Anti - Aging Chemical Food Additives Piperidic Acid Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Gaba Images